New to Yoga
What is Yoga
The word Yoga comes from the Sanskrit word “Yuj” meaning to yoke, join or unite. Yoga is a combination of techniques and practices aimed at integrating mind, body and spirit to achieve a happy and balanced life. It is not a religion, but a practice of personal inquiry and exploration. It is a philosophy that can be incorporated within any belief system. These practices include; asanas (yoga postures), pranayama (yoga breathing), mudra (body gestures) and meditation. read more…..
At Beloved Yoga…
We embrace all traditions and paths of yoga and our classes are designed to give you a complete yoga experience. Our teachers come from different lineages offering you a well balanced practice and exposure to this ancient practice. One intention that you will find in all our classes is the philosophy of flow, integrating breath with movement creating a meditative space for the mind, body and spirit.read more…..
Stay Up to Date
- ~Mantra Meditation Series with Narayana Billy- Jan 29th
- ~Breaking the Cycle of Unhealthy Habits through Yoga and Meditation with Heather Hagaman
- ~Sweet Freedom with Ileana Gonzalez- Jan 24
- ~Staying Healthy All Year with Essential Oils
- ~Yoga for Lyme Disease, Chronic Illnesses, Inflammation and Pain with Ravyn Abboushi