Baby & Me (6 weeks – walkers)
- 6/22/2019 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- 6/25/2019 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- 6/29/2019 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- 7/2/2019 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Our children's yoga and family yoga classes offer fun age-appropriate learning of yoga tools. These tools can increase emotional regulation, optimize posture and flexibility, and improve concentration and focus. Through playful movement, songs, introduction to mindfulness, breath control and meditation exercises, yoga becomes a life skill for healthy minds and bodies. Nothing is more empowering than being able to access the tools for inner peace and wellbeing. When the mind and body are at ease, life becomes softer around the edges.
Choose from our many offerings of weekly classes, monthly sessions, yoga camps, kids events, teen yoga workshops and private yoga classes:
• Baby & Me Classes are ongoing weekly on Tuesdays at 10 AM and Saturdays at 9 AM. They are the perfect place to find your community as a parent and will ease you back into movement and mental calm while connecting and bonding with your baby. An adult pass or a Baby & Me Drop-In for $18 can be used for this class. Join us anytime. Please review weekly schedule during summer break for modified or cancelled classes. Continuous weekly class schedule will resume in September.
• Kids, Teens and Family Session for all ages will return September 2019. Enrollment will open shortly. 10 weeks allow for integration of learned exercises and techniques to be used off the mat and in real life situations. Pre-registration is required.
• Drop-Ins for Kids or Family Sessions become available at $25 per class once a session has been established with minimum enrollment. If enrollment is too low, the class will be canceled and no drop-ins will be available.
Available upon request at the studio or in-home:
• Private Baby Yoga for Postnatal Parents and Babies
• Private Yoga Class for Kids
• Private Family Yoga
• Private Yoga Class for Special Needs Children
These are excellent choices if your schedule does not allow to join a group class or your child may benefit from individual attention to specific issues. Certified teachers will help you customize the yoga practice to your needs and schedule. Goals can be of mental and / or physical nature or even to set up an in-home after-school routine and calming area after a stressful day at school.
Contact Dianamaria at ChildrensYoga@BelovedYoga.com for details and scheduling.
• More information on: Yoga Summer Camps, Yoga Parent's Night Out and other Events for Families
• More information on: Beloved Yoga's Ultimate Teen Toolkit and Teen Yoga Offerings
• Contact us if you would like to bring Children's Yoga for kids to your school, preschool. library or other venue.
Questions or suggestions?